Monday 13 July 2009

An Unbirthday Gift...

...to myself! I found it this morning while browsing through a bookstore, and I just had to have it...I collect Alice books for many years now, and it seems there is no such thing as too many Alice books ( well, at least for me :)). And really, I am just doing research for my next collection of paintings. ( OK, that was the excuse I pulled for my lovely boyfriend when he peered at the shopping bag and saw yet another one of those...although that is really going to be the theme for the next collection)







Have a lovely week everyone!
xoxo



7 comments:

  1. ooh... haven't read Alice in Wonderland for quite awhile, or seen the movie for awhile either! I am excited about the Tim Burton one coming out!

    ps. come and enter my giveaway, if you like. ;)
    http://cabinandcub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the artwork! Are you excited about Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland remake with Johnny Depp? Those advance photos are incredible!!! If you have not seen the characters in makeup yet..you should Google the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always make a justification for books to the husband...reference tool, ya know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I adore Alice, and what a beautiful book that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, this takes me back! I love vintage children's books, especially the illustrations. They don't do it like they used to! Lovely blog, lovely art work, and lovely post. I'm so happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete