Monday 27 July 2009

Little Prisons Doll n.1

As promised, here is the first doll of the Little Prisons collection!!!




She is made out of 100% cotton, and apart from her dress, (which retains the lovely pattern of the fabric, and was just perfect for this theme) everything else is completely hand-painted, and she has been accessorized with some stripy ribbon and a little button ...
I am so happy with the way she turned out!!!
She measures 15.7 in., and can either sit or hang on a wall, thanks to a small ribbon loop behind her lovely head!

Have a lovely week everyone!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Wow, she came out beautiful!!!
    Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously pretty, I love her face and her Mary Jane´s :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice!! inspired by prison break:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic doll! I love the face - it's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! She is so perfect!! You even have her holding a key...I am very impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Thanks for your comment on my blog, my holidays were great :O) and now I am back an amazed at all your new work, you are just getting better and better! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete