Sunday 12 July 2009

Comfortably Numb

The latest piece from the Little Prisons collection:

Comfortably Numb, acrylics on canvas, 7 x 10 in.



P.S.: I have received several emails inquiring on when I will update the shop with this collection. I have many more items to share with you through this blog, and when the whole collection has been presented, they will all head straight to the shop! (Probably around the end of July). In the meantime, if you want to reserve a painting, you can email me and let me know!
xoxo

Ooh! Also, for those of you who haven't done so yet, don't forget to participate in the giveaway, here!

5 comments:

  1. This one is my favorite so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! The name brought Pink Floyd to mind, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is wonderful! I don't know how you paint the faces, I find them impossible to paint.
    Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can relate to this..........<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 five heart rating!!

    ReplyDelete