Autumn is finally here...and I couldn't be happier. It is, most definitely, my favorite season of the year. I love its colors and the way everything smells after the rain, and they way it's perfectly neither too cold or too hot. Of course, it is still quite hot here, and still feels and looks like summer, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that when we get to Brighton, UK (where we will be moving come next Tuesday) I will be greeted by all of the above.
Until then, however, I will have to swoon over these beautiful Autumn-y Etsy finds..
1. Autumn Grace boutonniere by Rationale
2. Autumn Button blouse by lizzybrookes
3. Olive The Owl necklace by botanicalbird
4. Autumn Bird gift tags by Bluebirdlane
5. Green Tea With Lichen by weegreenspot
6. Sweet Roses bag by EightSeasons
...this little one seems to think Autumn is not that bad either
She Leaves In Autumn, acrylics on canvas, 7 x 10 in.
As some of you might notice, she still needs her coat of varnish, but that will have to wait until next week, as most of my supplies are already on their way to the UK...
But I thought I 'd share anyways!
Have a lovely September everyone!!!