Tuesday 25 August 2009

Two New Little Prisons Prints and An Ornament

This week is being quite hectic so far, with all the packing, the sorting of what-to-take-and-what-to-leave-behind, (which can be quite difficult, if you are me) and the saying-goodbyes. It hasn't, however, been that hectic for me (compulsive stuff-maker) to stop making new things for the wee shop.

So, without further ado, I give you:

The Great Escape, wall ornament,
mini print on vintage glass crystal, 2.4 x 1.8 in.




I am so in love with their packaging...It even has the stripes that run throughout this whole theme...

Also, as two original paintings sold last night, their prints will now be available for purchase in two sizes, 8.3 × 11.7 in. and 11.7 x 16.5 in.

The Safe Place Print




and:

Comfortably Numb Print




You can find all five of them around 10 am EST, right here.

7 comments:

  1. Love the wall ornament and the little striped box is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the two originals selling!!
    Crossing my fingers that Caught in Time and The Spinster will still be there when I get some $.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Safe Place" is just exquisite. I so love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I absolutely love your art, stumbled upon your apple tree painting on etsy...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl! Moving away is so stressfull!!! when are you leaving beautiful Greece? I wish you "kouragio" with all the stuff to prepare and all those "good-byes" to give ;O)

    ReplyDelete