Friday 6 May 2011

A Painted Editorial

After having ooh-ed and aah-ed for quite some time over La Petite magazine, I was thrilled to be approached by them a while ago for a collaboration to be featured in their latest issue.

I have been working on this project behind-the-scenes, and now that the magazine's current issue is released, I am so excited to be able to share this painted-editorial-of-sorts with you!

I did one of their fashion spreads, which I imagined as diorama scenes from a rather whimsical natural history museum, and I must admit I had the loveliest of times working on this feature, especially since I got to style what each little cutie wears myself!

The original paintings in this series will be available soon, as I am still looking for the perfect frames for them to live in...
You can see my painted editorial here, and of course, the rest of this beautiful, bursting-with-sweetness publication!

A lovely weekend to you all,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. congrats on being approached by the magazine.
    you have done such a great job, they are soo adorabl.
    i especially love the ducks they are amazingly well done, one of my most favorite animals too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how neat! yes, congrats on this opportunity, and you did some lovely artwork as usual!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!

    ReplyDelete