I have been looking at these little feathery creatures more often than usual lately ~ as I am currently working on a little portrait painting co-starring an owl~ and thought I would share some of the gorgeous images I have found around the net:
I fell in love with this beautiful wallpaper from Abigail Edwards. My, If green-blues accented with gold could be indexed as one color, it would be my absolute favorite :) And now I really really wish we could have some wallpaper...sigh. We are currently renting, so I can't possibly bear the thought of having to go through wallpaper-ing the house if I am going to have to say goodbye in a few months' time.... oh well.
Some lovely owl-inspired jewelry:
1. Medal of Honor in Owl by Modcloth
2. Gold shell owl necklace by Dorothy Perkins
3. Small Owl Locket Necklace by Urban Outfitters
4. Chubby Owl Clamp Bangle by Asos
5. Odell's Owl Cocktail Ring by Emitations
6. Owl Ring by Fashiolista
7. Enameled Owl Ring by Asos
Owl Table Lamp by West Elm.
Want.:) ~Although I would prefer it in a creamy tone instead of white...
I hope you are all having a lovely week!