Wednesday 24 November 2010

Celebration Day, Sale~Embracing Weekend

The little shop has just reached 1,000 sales...(!)

(insert happy little dance with muffled cries of joy as to not wake up my hedgehog of a boyfriend)

So in light of this incredibly humbling event, of which I am in complete awe and gratefulness, I would like to take this as an opportunity to say a thousand thank-you's to everyone who has adopted something I have created, be it a painting, a doll, a print or anything else I have come up with. It really, really means much more to me than any of you will ever know.

A thousand thank-you's to everyone who has ever read this blog, your love and support are more important to me than words can ever describe.

A thousand thank-you's to my Hedgehog, for all his love, encouragement and willingness to share in all the make~believe that is my life.

A celebration is in order, you say?
I say an even better way to go about this is by Sale(embracing)!!!
So starting a few minutes from now and up to Cyber Monday night (November 29th), everything in the shop will be 25% off.

I am off to get some (much needed) sleep!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. congratulations and more sales to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your beautiful art deserves these sales and many, many more. :)

    And thank you for the sale in your shop!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stuff and my husband and I plan on buying your prints after christmas to decorate our livingroom. Beautiful work.
    Your soon to be new customer.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your work is so lovely, you deserve it!

    Calla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear! Great to have found such a talented spirit! I can't wait for my necklace. Thanks for scattering joy. Blessings and light, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. your work is lovely, congrats on your milestone 1000th sale!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete