Tuesday 30 October 2012

Neverland: This Little Lamp Of Mine

I love vintage nursery lamps so much!
They seem to instantly transport me back to my childhood, and they make for gorgeous decoration too :) 
Here are a few that are currently in my wish list:
 
 That little lamb just melts my heart!
{via}

 I can hardly bear how cute this is...
{via}

 A classic favourite :)
{via}

 I always wanted to live in a shoe when I was little...
{via}

 I just love everything about this one...the colours, the pose, his little hat...sigh!
{via}

 This makes me wish I was their size and able to join them :)
{via}

The kitten in the wash tub plays a lullaby song while the kitten spins around...be still my heart!
{via}

 And that dozing cat turns to play 'When you wish upon a star' 
(Which is, coincidentally, my favourite melody of all time)
{via}

 I love rocking horses! This adorable lamp also plays 'La Rond', and the blocks light up!
{via}

 How sweet is this?
{via}

 This rather peculiar lamp features a tin drum, and what's more, it's double-sided! 
I think I am in love...
{via}

 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet collection!A lot of memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are so cute! Makes me go back a long time too! <3

    ReplyDelete